Amarone Collection: the big red revealed
The magic of a wine, which is a connection of elegance, character, balance and structure, revealed in a vertical tasting of special vintages of Amarone.
This is a fascinating journey for heart and mind, meant for wine lovers. With the support of our wine expert, guests are guided into the aging cellars where our Amarone ages even 10, 15, and 20 years in oak barrels. The tour ends up with the tasting of four great vintages of Amarone.
- Tour title:AMARONE COLLECTION: THE BIG RED REVEALED
- Ideal recipients:the tour is ideal for wine lovers, willing to discover the evolution of this wine along the years and its harmony famous all over the world.
- Duration:2 hours.
- Season:all year round, only on reservation.
- Minimum number of partecipants:6 persons.
- Wines:together with the tour we offer a tasting of four wines: Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG, Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOC (Tre Bicchieri 2017-2018 Gambero Rosso), "Guglielmi di Jago 10 years" and "Guglielmi di Jago 15 years" Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOC.
- Price:Euro 38,00 per person.
- Customization:tour available in English or German.
Book your visit to the cellar:
“Amarone Collection: the big red revealed”
Please email us
to arrange a visit to Villa Spinosa.
We will let you know
all our proposals
for tours and tastings
in our company.